Thank you very much for purchasing your German shepherd dog/puppy from Von Starlite Kennel German shepherd dogs. We hope that you will enjoy your new puppy for many years to come. We have taken special care to ensure that your new puppy is healthy. Your puppy has been selectively bred for excellent quality, health, soundness, intelligence and good temperament. We accept checks on a limited basis and only for deposits. The check must clear before you can take possession of your puppy. We take cash or Cashier’s Checks for in person purchases or pay-pal. We do not accept Credit Cards. All checks must be made to Terri Johnson. Von Starlite Kennel German shepherd Dogs Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We strongly recommend feeding your new Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherd puppy Taste of the Wild , or a similar food that does NOT contain corn or any other grain-free food. We are providing you with several samples of acceptable Puppy foods. This agreement is non-transferable and applies only to the original buyer of the puppy unless approved by Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds management to an approved home. VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS PUPPY SALES AND HEALTH GUARANTEE CONTRACT desired puppy name for AKC registration:
Sire of puppy: __________________________________________________________
Dam of puppy:___________________________________________________________
Puppy Sex: ___________________________ Date of Birth: ___________________
Deposit Amount - $___________________ total purchase price of $_____________________
This Puppy was sold with ________ (Limited) or ___________________(full) registertion all puppies will be AKC registered (Non-refundable and as deposits are received, this will dictate the order of pick of your puppy with other new puppy owners. Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds reserves the right for first 2 pick puppies from any respective litters.)
If puppy is sold with full registration (breeding rights) Fertility of the puppy is not guaranteed as it is a matter of Mother Nature, influenced by environmental factors and the sire or dam, and standard practice of breeders to not guarantee fertility
1. At the time of sale, the said puppy listed above is a healthy puppy of sound temperament. VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS has done everything possible to produce healthy puppies that are free of crippling hip dysplasia, and by raising the puppies in the best way possible in regards to diet, exercise, socialization, and veterinary care.
2. Your puppy has had a complete and thorough examination by our veterinarian (Health Records Included in Puppy Packet), and is guaranteed to be in a good, clean state of health on departure from our premises
. 3. Validation of all guarantees requires puppy be examined by a licensed veterinarian of the buyer’s choice within 48 hours of puppy’s arrival to buyer. This veterinary examination is mandatory to confirm that your puppy was not sick or injured at the time of delivery or pick up. This is done at the cost of the buyer
4. The buyer assumes the responsibility to continue the appropriate vaccinations, exercise, and feeding schedule as supplied by a veterinarian or as recommended by VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS. The buyer is responsibility to continuing the training and socialization of the puppy.
5. Any puppy purchased from VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS must be kept under the kennel name of VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS. Per German tradition and for ease of tracking litters, we require your puppy to be named (registered name) with the Von Starlite name somewhere in the registered name (For example, a name could be “Rex von Starlite ", or a name could be "Von Starlite Kennel’s Angel" or any combination as long as Von Starlite Kennel is in the name). Of course, you can call your puppy whatever you like, this requirement is only for the registered name with AKC.
6. If, for any reason, the Buyer can no longer keep the above-mentioned German Shepherd Dog, the ownership will revert to the Seller/Breeder. All AKC paperwork signed over to the Breeder/Seller must accompany the dog, plus all vet records.
7. HEALTH GUARANTEE: VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS is not responsible for any injuries once the puppy is in possession of you, the new owner.
8. If puppy is found to be in poor health or injured at the time of arrival to the new owner ('s), buyer must provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian stating the dog’s condition. Within the 48-hour period, buyer may return the puppy to VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS at buyer’s expense. Buyer will receive a replacement puppy at the earliest possible time, as decided upon by VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS. Regardless of circumstances, and including the 48-hour period, all vet bills are the responsibility of the buyer.
9. VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS will take all precautions by administering shots and de-worming as the puppy’s age allows before the puppy leaves our premises.
10. If buyer returns the puppy to VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS and it is found to have injuries or has been abused under the buyer’s control, VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS will not replace the puppy and the guarantee is null and void. If a puppy is returned to VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS, neither the deposit nor payment of the dog will be returned to the buyer.
11. All shipping costs of replacement dogs will be buyer’s responsibility.
13. Seller has the option to repossess a puppy if evidence is found that the puppy has been neglected and/or abused at no expense to the seller.
14. HIP/ELBOW GUARANTEE: The puppy is guaranteed by Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds to OFA as being Excellent, Good, or Fair by 24 months of age provided the following conditions are met: a) must be x-rayed and submitted to OFA for prelim evaluation between 12-14 months of age, not before and not after, and again at 24 months. B) Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds requires a copy of the x-rays. c) The dog has not been abused or involved in any type of accident where bones are broken or bruised. d) The dog has been properly nourished and exercised. No jumping out of trucks, catching Frisbees in midair, etc. until fully developed at 2 years of age. e) The dog must not be bred before 2 years of age. f) The dog must be kept healthy and not overweight; breeder may request photos or vet statements for proof of weight. g) VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS has been provided with a veterinarian report of medical history and OFA report.
15. All payments and deposits made to VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS are non-refundable. If the buyer decides against the purchase of the dog, the buyer may use the deposit and/or already made payments towards the purchase of another dog in the future.
16. If buyer becomes unable to take the puppy for any reason, the money paid may be applied to another puppy in a future purchase. Buyer also has the option of VON STARLITE KENNEL GERMAN SHEPHERDS holding the puppy for up to 30 days from the time the puppy is 8 weeks old; a boarding fee will apply at a rate of $18 per day which will include feeding, play time, and basic crate training for the benefit of the puppy, unless prior arrangements are made and agreed to by all parties in writing. This boarding fee will be required to be paid, as well as balance of puppy owed, prior to delivery of puppy. If puppy is not paid for and picked up within 30 days of puppy's 8th week of life, we understand that life happens and your deposit will be put towards a future litter's puppy and this puppy will be available for someone else to purchase. It is what is best for the puppy. Options for replacement puppy if applicable: a) Keep the puppy, and receive ½ off a replacement puppy as soon as appropriate puppy becomes available, not necessarily from the same breeding, return the puppy's AKC papers and all vet records to Von Starlight Kennel German Shepherds. b) Return puppy with all AKC papers and vet records at owner's expense and receive a replacement puppy as soon as appropriate puppy becomes available, not necessarily from same breeding, within 24 months of return of puppy. Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds is a hobby breeder and cannot guarantee puppies to be available at all times. This is determined by when females deliver throughout the year. All shipping costs are responsibility of puppy owner, not Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds. Buyer understands this contract fully and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Fl. In the County of Lee. It is agreed the place of venue shall be in Lee County, FL... Any and all part of this contract is null and void if any of the above criteria's have not been met in and at designated time of age. LIMITATION OF CONTRACT This Contract applies to the original puppy owner only and is not transferable to a second party without prior written acceptance by Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds and at a minimum of a phone interview and, when possible, a home inspection of the new owner's home. All veterinary costs and shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility. Von Starlite Kennel German Shepherds has first right of refusal on the sale of said puppy before original puppy owner may offer puppy for sale to a third party. No provision of this Sale Agreement may be amended without the written approval of both the Seller and the Buyer. Seller and Buyer agree to the terms set above by their signatures below. The Buyer’s signature below indicates that Buyer(s) have read, agrees, and does understand all the conditions of the Sales Agreement and Contract of Sale.
This agreement is signed this day the _____ of___________, 20___.
Buyer by signing this agreement I fully understand it ___________________________
Hip and Elbow Guarantee
All pups hips are warranted to OFA at 2 years of age. This warranty expires when the pup is 28 months old. This means the owner has a 4 month window to have the pup x-rayed and certified by the OFA. If the OFA recommends an additional x-ray in 6 months to issue a certification the owner will re x-ray the dog at 30 months of age. The majority of dogs who are re x-rayed come back with a certification.
You need to be very careful with your new puppy. NEVER over exercise your puppy. Small short walks are fine, but do not go for jogs or runs while the puppy is still young. It is recommended that you wait until the dog is 1 year old before doing any extensive running. This mean not exercising to the point of exhaustion, or taking the pup for long long walks. A short walk up the street or around the block is fine, but going for a mile or more run is not acceptable! ALL OF OUR BREEDING DOGS ARE OFA CERTIFIED HIP AND ELBOW TESTED!! We will not breed dogs that do not pass hip testing with a fair or better. We will also not breed with any dogs that do not pass with normal elbows,
The puppy will have a thorough examination by our veterinarian before being shipped. It will come with a State of Florida health certificate signed by our vet. Puppy will have been wormed 4 times at the age of 2,4,6and 8 weeks old, at our kennel and also have their first set of shots. When the pup leaves they come with the health certificate and their vaccination/worming records. We also include a sample of the current food the puppy is on along with a collar and a new toy.
The general health of the puppy is guaranteed up to one week from the date the puppy leaves Vonstarlite German Shepherds Kennel. Young puppies are extremely susceptible to diseases and sickness prior to completion of all their shots. This is why we strongly recommended avoiding things such as-
*Contact with other dogs or animals
-parks and places where other dogs go until your puppy has received its entire puppy vaccination series (this will be at about 4 months of age). This is an effort to minimize your puppy's exposure to disease. There are no other implied warranties past 1 week other than those mentioned above.
We are here for you for the life of your puppy to help and support you if you need any tips.
It is the consumer’s right, pursuant to Section 828.29, Florida Statutes
(1993), to receive a certificate of veterinarian inspection with each
dog or cat purchased from a pet dealer. Such certificates shall list all
vaccines and deworming medications administered to the animal and
shall state that the animal has been examined by a Florida licensed
veterinarian who certifies that, to the best of his knowledge, the animal
was found to be healthy at the time of the veterinary examination.
In the event that the consumer purchases the and finds it to be
unfit for purchase as provided in section 828.29, Florida Statutes,
the consumer must notify the pet dealer within 2 business days of the
veterinarian’s determination that the animal was unfit. The consumer
has the right to retain, return, or exchange the animal, subject to the
right of the dealer to have the animal examined by another veterinarian.
Dear Puppy Buyer,
As a dog breeder, animal health is my top priority. That’s why NuVet Plus immune system builder is required as part of your pet’s Health Guarantee.
To assure your puppy gets off to the right start, they have been enjoying NuVet Plus every day as a treat (they love the taste). Continuing this daily regimen is the easiest and best way to keep your pet on the path to perfect health!
Hundreds of thousands of dogs and cats are using NuVet to support their immune system and provide optimal health. A strong immune system will protect them from environmental and food toxins such as back yard pesticides, hormones, germs from public places, and even toxic formaldehyde in furniture and carpeting.
This is not just a vitamin. It’s an immune system builder with a precise balance of vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, amino acids and high-potency antioxidants. That’s why it works so well through all three stages of a dog’s life.
For puppies - Fills the immunity gap all puppies experience. Shortly after birth maternal antibody effectiveness is greatly reduced. By 8 weeks your puppy’s immune system is at a vulnerable point. Once in their new home, the immune system is weakened by the stress of adoption and exposure to novel bacteria and viruses in their environment. This is also when the vaccine series is started. Vaccines are most effective if the immune system can respond properly. Starting NuVet Plus now is important to helping your puppy grow into a healthy adult.
For dogs in their prime - Improves the luster of their skin and coat while providing the necessary antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, mineral and more to sustain their body’s peak performance during the prime of their lives
For older dogs - Helps provide the nutritional requirements to help them live long, happy, and productive lives in their senior years.
NuVet is not available in stores, and is only available to the general public with an order code from an authorized pet professional.
For your convenience, you may order directly from the manufacturer by calling 800-474-7044 and using Order Code: 38958, or ordering online at www.nuvet.com/38958. You can also save an additional 15% and assure you never run out of NuVet by choosing the “AutoShip” option at check out.
Please order prior to picking up your pup!
Von Starlite Kennel